Path:Boromir returns to his lover's bed during the night, and Faramir gets to witness some hot lovin' before he is noticed
- Chapter 1: A Stranger in the Woods
- Faramir says: "Excellent idea, Mablung. I'll head the mission myself!"
- Faramir has no choice but to call off his men before they are killed. He is captured by the attacker
- It's Boromir!
- The Ithilien Rangers try to recapture their captain during the night, and succeed.
- They make it out of the camp
- Boromir arrives with several men and Anborn is his prisoner.
- Boromir decides to let Tirion mete out the punishment and leaves the tent to join in the merrymaking
- The voice belongs to Lord Denethor himself!
- Faramir turns down the proposal
- Aragorn just used this as a diplomatic way to turn down Marek’s proposal and gain his respect.
- No one to the rescue…but Denethor finds Faramir after Marek’s through with him
- Denethor is angry at the insult done to the Steward’s family, and rages at Marek, practically ignoring Faramir.
- Boromir returns to his lover’s bed during the night, and Faramir gets to witness some hot lovin’ before he is noticed