Since everyone who visits these pages can also edit them, there's always the risk of a disturbed person doing damage. If you come across a damaged page, please follow these steps.
- Report the vandalism here by adding a comment to the discussion page. Please include the page that has been vandalized, the date and time of the vandalizing edit, and the vandal (IP or username). You'll find this information on the history tab of the vandalized page.
- Revert to an earlier version of the page. Previous versions of all pages are saved, so vandalism is only ever a temporary inconvenience.
- Go to the history tab of the damaged page. You can look at earlier versions by clicking on the date. Find the most recent undamaged page.
- A previous version will have something like "Revision as of 12:34, 3 September 2005; view current revision" under the title. On this page, click on the edit tab.
- There will be a warning saying "WARNING: You are editing an out-of-date revision of this page. If you save it, any changes made since this revision will be lost.". Ignore the warning, don't make any changes, just enter "revert" in the summary box so everyone will know this is a reverted version. Then hit Save page.